NET(net) has released new features in it's WIN(win) Strategic Supplier Management and Engagement platform that more directly connects Clients to the real time information they need.
With access to Client Dashboard beta, you can now see the status of ongoing NET(net) projects in real time, including:
- Savings Capacity Tracker - See your total supplier portfolio savings so far versus savings capacity.
- Supplier Project Status & Updates - Get up to date status on every supplier optimization initiative.
- Deliverable Documents - Status reports, change forms, final reports and more all available online, anytime.
- Drill Down to Individual Project Details - See both your overall engagement across your portfolio of suppliers, but the details of each project as well.
- Collaboration and Chat Feed - Interact Directly with Your NET(net) Team at the engagement or project level.
To learn more about the new features, contact your NET(net) representative today to see if you are eligible for beta!
Founded in 2002, NET(net) is the world’s leading IT Investment Optimization firm, helping clients find, get and keep more economic and strategic value. With over 2,500 clients around the world in nearly all industries and geographies, and with the experience of over 25,000 field engagements with over 250 technology suppliers in XaaS, Cloud, Hardware, Software, Services, Healthcare, Outsourcing, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, and other areas of IT spend, resulting in incremental client captured value in excess of $250 billion since 2002. NET(net) has the expertise you need, the experience you want, and the performance you demand. Contact us today at email@example.com, visit us online at www.netnetweb.com, or call us at +1-866-2-NET-net to see if we can help you capture more value in your IT investments, agreements, and relationships.
NET(net)’s Website/Blogs/Articles and other content is subject to NET(net)’s legal terms offered for general information purposes only, and while NET(net) may offer views and opinions regarding the subject matter, such views and opinions are not intended to malign or disparage any other company or other individual or group.