Opportunities at NET(net) come in many shapes and forms. Whether you’re a marketing whiz, a business development specialist, a sales professional, a software developer, a project manager, a business analyst, a subject matter expert, or a master negotiator, there is a role for you. We are always looking for qualified candidates in all these areas. For general employment inquiries, please contact Susan Zolman.
Consider joining our team, where we serve the needs of the greatest Clients in the world, we support the most powerful business Partners in the world, and we work with the best team in our industry. To apply for one of the open positions below, please complete our Employment Application for opportunities in the U.S. or our Contractor Application for Global opportunities.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist, preferably in our Holland, Michigan office. We are open to a remote position for a special candidate. The growth of the role offers opportunities to learn and expand into global Sales, Services, and Operations functions as opportunities become available and as skills and experience align to need.
Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of hard-working experience preferred. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must, as are excellent communication skills. Tech-savvy, detailed and organized with a can-do, collaborative, and positive personality are key factors.
Competitive Salary is 'DOE' with Healthcare Plan & 401K Benefits are part of our standard employment offerings.
Leads Prospecting & Campaign Management:
· Work with head of Marketing and COO to develop, manage, and execute outbound sales and marketing campaigns and provide inbound support to generate qualified leads in multiple industries, including healthcare, banking and financial services, private equity, and many others.
· Leverage multiple channels, including cold and warm phone calls, email, social media (LinkedIn, etc.), digital campaigns, CRM, direct mail and other tactics.
· Manage the B2B customer and partner prospecting lifecycle from top of funnel prospects from leads, to MQL to SQL.
· Collaborate with sales leaders to transition qualified prospects.
· Identify prospecting targets and collaborate with sales & marketing to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create outreach initiatives to drive opportunities for new business
· Manage prospecting tools and run experiments and optimizations across segments and messaging
· Qualify and nurture inbound leads with multiple strategies, including direct communication, email drip campaigns, and other tactics
· Conduct cold outreach to prospective customers. Develop and improve scripts in collaboration with sales and marketing
· Direct experience in marketing in Strategic, Enterprise and Commercial segments
· Ability to work independently and deep dive into campaign strategy and execution to ensure ROI and identify roadblocks
Research, Reporting & Management:
· Manage, track, and report on all sales activities, opportunities, and account information results using our CRM, HubSpot, to accurately forecast and report on the pipeline and identify opportunities for action.
· Manage email lists, including segmentation, hygiene and collaboration with sales and marketing to improve conversion rates
· Leverage HubSpot, Google Analytics and other digital tools to establish KPIs, track and measure initiatives and campaigns, measure ROI and optimize activity based on continued learning
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape. Develop and maintain competitive research documentation
· Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota of qualified sales
· Manage freelance vendors to assist in activity
3+ years of inside sales or digital marketing generation experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Degree and/or experience technology industry
Must be comfortable wearing many hats and taking initiative in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
Experience with all Microsoft Office products such as: PPT, Excel, Microsoft Word, and Outlook/365
Experience in outbound B2B sales
Proven ability to set and meet sales targets and KPIs
Must have experience with mass email communication and campaign management, and CRM software. HubSpot experience a huge plus.
Analytics experience in Google Analytics and digital / social advertising platforms.
Design skills with templates a huge plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Directly HERE.
NET(net) is poised for substantial growth and is searching for qualified candidates in all regions of USA to fulfill individual Client Services and Business Development roles. Prior experience selling niche and value-based IT services to C-level executives is a major plus. Your primary responsibility will be to position, sell, differentiate, evangelize, and create incremental market demand for NET(net). Your toolkit will contain a comprehensive IT Investment Optimization Service with an integrated sales, digital and social media marketing strategy. This role would include client and partner acquisition of NET(net)’s Advisory and Optimization Services, as well as continuing to expand the client base of our tech-enabled, comprehensive Managed Services offering. To apply directly, please complete the application found here.
NET(net) is poised for substantial growth and is searching for a European based contractor in an individual contributor role to serve as Vice President of Client Services for Europe. Your primary responsibility will be to position, sell, differentiate, evangelize, and create incremental market demand for NET(net). Your toolkit will contain a comprehensive IT Investment Optimization Service with an integrated sales, digital and social media marketing strategy. This role would include client and partner acquisition of NET(net)’s Advisory and Optimization Services, as well as continuing to expand the client base of our tech-enabled, comprehensive Managed Services offering. To apply now, please complete an application here.
NET(net) (parent company of WIN(win)) is seeking a commercial product manager and development expert. The successful candidate will not just be a coding Ninja - but the 'Pai-Mei' of coding - the one who trains the Ninjas and shall also have a diverse mix of skills and experiences including full stack development, product management, and commercialization of SaaS applications and software, especially those with strategic sourcing and/or strategic supplier management features like Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, and others.
The ability to work with company owners, stakeholders, clients, partners, suppliers, and platform users to create a development roadmap that is innovative and contributes to maximizing platform value and user productivity, with a focus on commercialization and monetization of the platform subscriptions and services. The ideal candidate will also serve as the internal and external platform advocate, highlighting features and capabilities, and doing product demonstrations and training for employees and commercial platform users as needed.
The position is based in our WIN(win)™ offshore development center in Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. In addition to managing and working directly with our dedicated full time development team, the role offers further potential benefits for expatriated applicants such as a possible exemption on federal income taxes (FEIE). [The 2021 limit to exclude foreign earnings from income tax is $108,700 if you meet the requirements].
Company / User Subscriptions
Product Sales – Watermark Reports: The Industry’s best, most accurate price benchmarks.
Develop a Partner Ecosystem
Product Development Efforts
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and three professional recommendations to Dexter Siglin at email@example.com.