Thank you for joining us as we explore the growing need to review your IT Services contracts and plans for 2022 in a 4-part series that will run from Monday – Thursday this week.
During this time, we will publish 2 new original articles:
1. Monday: The 4 Reasons Why NOW is the Time to review your IT Services Needs
2. Tuesday: The 8 Most Important Questions to Ask Yourself About Every IT Services Project
Followed by a new original blog on our research of over 50 India-based IT Services companies, where we will reveal our choice of the Top 10 firms, including highlighting who we think is #1 and why.
3. Wednesday: Top 10 India-Based IT Services Companies for 2022.
And then on Thursday, we will make our brand-new original Whitepaper (that outlines our Top 25 Recommendations on How to Negotiate Best-in-Class IT Services Contracts in 2022) available for download.
4. Thursday: Top 25 Recommendations on How to Negotiate Best-in-Class IT Services Contracts in 2022.
NET(net) is seeing more market activity in Q1 2022 with IT Services suppliers. Mostly driven by the four following factors:
1. The accelerating market demands of digital transformation driven by (a) organic industry forces and/or (b) the response to the pandemic
2. The resulting need for enterprises to modernize due to (a) new demands from professional-class consumers and (b) the challenges of operational integration as modern enterprises seek to connect disparate legacy, software, SaaS, and Cloud solutions to give them the information they need to respond to the changing demands of the business. This also supports (i) major Machine-Learning efforts and (ii) AI applications, two of the fastest growth areas in the technology industry.
3. A market influx of IT Services deals at this time of the year due to the March fiscal year-ends of several of the major India-based IT Services companies including (a) TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), (b) Infosys, and (c) Wipro as well as US-based giant (d) DXC (which was formed in 2017 by the combination of HPE with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)).
4. A market-accelerating force fueled by IBM’s spin-out of Kyndryl, which has many clients looking at their assignment provisions (more on that in our whitepaper on Thursday), to see if there might be opportunities to right-size their investment, resolution their relationship, and/or re-negotiate their agreement. Read our recent related blog: Time to Defuse Your Kyndryl Deal BEFORE it Detonates
That brings us to the current situation, where clients are seeing an increased need which prompted NET(net) to produce this series. IT Services contracts are a bit unique in our business because getting a great deal, isn’t simply a matter of getting better hourly rates – although many customers and suppliers spend an inordinate amount of time focused on that one objective. In fact, one could argue that a lower rate with a lesser skilled individual could lead to not only lesser results, but actually *more* expense, as it might take that resource longer to complete the task. This paradox is not without its challenges, yet IT Services agreements remain one of the most frequently requested categories for professional assistance, and if done right, can yield very significant savings and other organizational benefits.
Join us again tomorrow, where (in our new original article) we will reveal:
- The 8 Most Important Questions to Ask Yourself About Every IT Services Project
Also, don’t forget to check back later this week to pick up:
- Our New Original Blog: Top 10 India-Based IT Services Companies for 2022.
- And Our New Original Whitepaper:Top 25 Recommendations on How to Negotiate Best-in-Class IT Services Contracts in 2022.
Thank you for joining us for this 4-part series about IT Services Contracts.
Please let us know if you have any feedback, as our content is always designed to respond to current market challenges, and to address the changing needs of our clients.
May you and yours continue to have a safe, healthy, and happy 2022.
And may your career continue to flourish as your company continues to thrive.
All the best!
Founded in 2002, NET(net) is the world’s leading IT Investment Optimization firm, helping clients find, get and keep more economic and strategic value. With over 2,500 clients around the world in nearly all industries and geographies, and with the experience of over 25,000 field engagements with over 250 technology suppliers in XaaS, Cloud, Hardware, Software, Services, Healthcare, Outsourcing, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, and other areas of IT spend, resulting in incremental client captured value in excess of $250 billion since 2002. NET(net) has the expertise you need, the experience you want, and the performance you demand. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit us online at www.netnetweb.com, or call us at +1-866-2-NET-net to see if we can help you capture more value in your IT investments, agreements, and relationships.
NET(net)’s Website/Blogs/Articles and other content is subject to NET(net)’s legal terms offered for general information purposes only, and while NET(net) may offer views and opinions regarding the subject matter, such views and opinions are not intended to malign or disparage any other company or other individual or group.